Oe of the things I like to do for fun is to play video games. I’m not very good at them, but I like playing them. I go in fits and starts where I’m playing obsessively for a while, and then lag off for a while, and then pick it up again. My favorites are generally puzzlers, two dimensional side scrollers, and large sandbox worlds. Learn more at this website easyslots.com
I cut my teeth on the original NES, which probably gives you a rough idea of how old I am, and I’ve still got a lot of love for those old eight bit games. My system of choice right now is an Xbox One, but I keep looking at the Switch. When you want to build a shop website, visit a new thrive themes review.
I don’t generally play button mashers, which a lot of fighting and first person shooters involve, and I rarely do online gaming — partially because I’m not that good at them, and partially because I don’t need the aggravation. That said, if you give me a first person shooter with a giant sandbox world and don’t railroad me to stay on course, I may end up enjoying it. I recently started getting into the game cs:go and started betting on professional teams. If you want to start betting on your favorite teams as well visit rivalry.gg/matches/csgo-betting.
I could be here all night telling you about my favorite games and why, but I think I’ll go with this short list and if you like more online gaming you can Go here and look for all the ones available.
- Legend of Zelda series — have to go with Windwaker as my favorite, although I haven’t gotten to play Breath of the Wild yet. No spoilers!
- Grand Theft Auto — it has that sandbox feel of “let’s see where this goes” along with the fact there’s a cheat code for a rocket launcher and a police helicopter to shoot out of the sky…look, I know, in real life,
it’s not a good idea to shoot police helicopters with rocket launchers. Or green laser pointers for that matter.
- Mario Kart — racing with your friends in cars driven by Nintendo characters. Plus, the controls aren’t overly detailed, so it’s easy even for a newbie to get the hang of.
- Amimal Crossing — There’s so much to do, and some sharp humor. Also, I love Blathers.
- Portal — A first person shooter after my own Companion Cube. There’s a gun. It shoots orange portals and blue portals. Things go in the blue portal and out the orange portal (or vice versa). It’s surprising how this game with such simple dynamics stole my heart, but it’s witty, touching, and puzzling all at the same time. The second game is more of the same, with a few new dynamics to puzzle through.
In my next post, I’ll talk about a new game I’ve encountered that’s won my heart. In the meantime, what’s your favorite game, if you’re into video games?
Don’t forget to check a nice article to read in our website about gaming and online games.
(Picture by David Mulder (davidmulder61) on Flickr (original link) CC BY-ND 2.0